Monday, November 1, 2021

Less than 48 hours....

Less than 48 hours.... 

Everest Trek to End Trafficking 



Damn... Less than 48 hours and I have been just busy as shit. Last minute errands...pet store, bank, and more. It's time to get my bags packed and get my travel papers in order. So much left to do and running out of minute's. Soon I will be on a bus heading to Chicago for Doha. If your not familiar where Doha is. Its the capital of Qatar. This city sits on the coast of the Persian Gulf in Saudi Arabia. The last time I was in this area takes me back to my Navy days as I was stationed on the USS George Washington (CVN-73) aircraft carrier. Lots of memories going back then. I will be here for a 8 hours layover. Working on brushing up on my Saudi lingo. ;-)

I have lots of other great things to post about the trip but with time running out I want to share some of the prep work to get ready for such a epic trip.

Tomorrow I will talk about some of the things I'm taking with me and what my awesome girls are doing for the children of Nepal when I trek to the villages they live it. It's awesome! 

Would love to share more but I have to continue getting my bags packed otherwise my next post will be about how close I was to getting to Mt. Everest but I missed my bus and flight to get there.   









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Stretch...

                                                  The Final Stretch!!  I now have solid internet back at the home front... so I want to comp...