Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Less than 19 hours....

                                                      Less than 19 hours.... 

Everest Trek to End Trafficking 



OK.... T-Minus 19 HOURS left.....

Last minute packing...quick run to the store...backing up images while on this trip problem solved. Whew! 

As I was packing I came across this which I started over a year ago. I was so excited to have every flag covered with so many meaningful sayings and prayers. I have the Waunakee Community School District, Maple Public Schools in Oklahoma, Local business Nonn's and so many other people who have supported me.  I'm so excited to proudly take these flags to Mt. Everest and fly them in the winds at 17,000+ ft. 

My daughters wanted to also do something special for this trip. They both made many "Loop Bracelets" I will be sharing and giving these away to the small children during my trek to Everest in the villages as we stay in. SO very excited to see their faces light up with smiles. Its the small things in life that makes us smile and be a "Good Human" as a friend shared with me many years ago. 

So as my time winds down here before I leave I will be continuing to share this adventure with you all. Everything will start tomorrow and the real show starts. 

Fundraising. Thank you everyone that has donated and the true reason why I'm doing this trek. In support with raising awareness to Human trafficking, These victims don't disappear. 

Please consider giving if you can and are able to help out. You can help out thru my blog link below. "Give to the cause" or directly thru my website. 






Thank you very much....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Stretch...

                                                  The Final Stretch!!  I now have solid internet back at the home front... so I want to comp...