Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Showtime….I’m off

 The big day has come…. I’m off to Mt. Everest…

Bags are packed, paperwork is completed. Double…tripled checked. 


The biggest trip of my life is about to happen. This trek is for the victim’s and survivors of human trafficking. 


Thank you very much to everyone for your support and prayers! Much appreciated.. Please keep all my fellow trekkers in your thoughts and prayers. 


Thank you again to everyone who has donated and help with fundraising. If you can and willing please consider offering your help for this cause I’m about to do. 🙏🏼🙏🏼


You can follow my journey on my blog epic here on this link. It’s showtime! 


https://joegarzaphotography.com/mt-everest/





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Stretch...

                                                  The Final Stretch!!  I now have solid internet back at the home front... so I want to comp...