Saturday, October 23, 2021

Everest Bound

Wow...... Over a year being delayed due to Covid I'm beyond excited and nervous the time has finally come for this epic adventure!

So as I prep for my Everest trip, I decided to throw a blog up so you can follow me on this journey. I'm hoping I'll be able to update here when I'm in Nepal. So I will update and post images.

First I want to say Thank you everyone for your kindness and donating towards the cause for this trip. I have received a overwhelming support from my family and friends. THANK YOU! 

Stay tune for daily post on this upcoming trip....







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Stretch...

                                                  The Final Stretch!!  I now have solid internet back at the home front... so I want to comp...